Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

 


A little while ago, my mum, sister and I had lunch at one of our favourite places in the city, Conservatory. It's an all you can eat restaurant with a wide variety of food. Mostly I dream of the seafood and I was SO excited to go.






I love the lighted ceiling and marble staircase that greets you on the way in.


I wore my new-to-me cream midi dress with cute puffy sleeves that I recently bought at a market for $7. I wasn't sure if the colour would suit me, but I like how it looks with the coral necklace.



Ready to eat! The oysters were so delicious and my absolute favourite!



My mum took a sneaky photo of my sister and I chatting. 


See you next time, Conservatory! Although we always leave feeling so full and we swear we'll never return again!



To end this post, I'll share some more recent photos...

My sister and I enjoyed having a sister night, watching the Barbie movie and eating burgers at Grill'd. Yum - my favourite! I had to wear pink of course! Have you seen the movie? I think I need to watch it again to take in all the messages.




Something pretty to look at... my trumpet daffodils! Only one daffodil grew last year but I am so delighted that many more are blossoming this year!



At Bunnings, I spotted some different varieties of daffodil bulbs on clearance for 50 cents each. I can't wait to see how the miniature daffodils and other varieties turn out!



Last but not least, I have to share a photo of the homemade pasta I made. I saw a recipe on Instagram - 1 cup of flour and 2 eggs with salt, which serves 3 people. It is so delicious with a creamy mushroom sauce. I think I'll make this recipe once a week now!



That's all from me. I hope you're having a lovely day and enjoyed this post.
X

Title: Killer Queen by Queen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's the lady who wears those flashing eyes

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand