Here Comes the Sun(flowers)!

Hello, I'm back in the garden with my pot of sunflowers again!
 I just love them. Just looking at them makes me so happy. My mum never used to be fond of sunflowers and now she loves them too! I'm collection the seeds once the sunflowers die and I'm going to plant them again.


I wore this outfit a little while ago, when I went out for lunch with my uni friends. We're all teachers and catch up whenever we have school holidays. It's great to keep in touch and talk about our different experiences in our classrooms and what we've been up to in general.


I bought this leopard, satin skirt not too long ago at a market and this was my first time wearing it. Apparently, animal print and satin is trendy at the moment. That's okay, because I can stock up on leopard print, snake skin and satin pieces of clothing before fashion trends quickly move onto something else. I've liked these styles long before they were declared trendy, promise!


How do you feel when you favourite styles are suddenly deemed fashionable once again?
(Fashion goes in cycles, I know!)


Outfit details:
Skirt - $15 market find
Singlet - borrowed from my mum
Choker- Christmas present (I've been living in it, last seen here)
Tan clogs - Kmart, bought years ago
Bakelite,  plastic & snakeskin bangles - market finds.


See you in a new blog post next week.
X


Comments

  1. I love sunflowers and your skirt! Great idea to stock up on your favourite things when they have a moment - that's what I always do, too.
    Glad you had a lovely half term break. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vix, sunflowers give me so much joy! X

      Delete
  2. What a lovely little area to sit and read in the sun, beside those beautiful sunflowers! That's a fabulous skirt - timeless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shiela, I'm sure I'll be wearing this skirt for years! X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds