If he's in a hurry, tell him he can take the freeway down

Hello! 

2018 is almost finished - can you believe it?

I thought my family and I were having a quiet Christmas at home, but we got a few invites at the last minute!


On Christmas Eve, we went to my uncle's house for lunch, the lamb spit and my mum's stuffed peppers were delicious! The jokes in the Christmas crackers had us laughing this year.

What do elves learn at school?
The elf-abet!

It's the silly season, alright!


We stopped off at my nonna's on the way home. I don't get to see her as often as I'd like, as I've been working full time this year, and I miss her. Now that I've got some time off, I'm happy to see her much more.

On Christmas day, my family and I had lunch with my best friend Renee and her family. There's nothing like a good ol' catch up. And they're a clever lot. They hired a hall and everyone brought a couple of plates of food, which saved one person the stress of cooking a huge feast and having a big clean up afterwards. 


I wore this outfit for both days. I last wore the dress here, but changed it up a bit with the silver shoes and my vintage Whiting and Davis snake bangle, I love to wear it on special occasions.

How was your Christmas?

X

 My mum found this gorgeous cane chair in the hard rubbish section on the side of a road. Sometimes she surpasses me in being a secondhand queen! Too bad you can't see it properly in these photos, I love it. And in the pot, my sunflowers are growing. The buds are finally starting to pop, I can't wait until the sunflowers grow.


Title: Run Run Rudolph by Keith Richards.
There's a few classic rock Christmas songs that I really like especially the one mentioned above and Happy Christmas (War is Over). What's your favourite? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

She's the lady who wears those flashing eyes

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand