All the leaves are brown and the sky is grey


 
Happy Easter everyone! My family and I celebrated Easter a week early this year, as we spent the long weekend in Phillip Island. My mum made a lovely lunch and we celebrated with my boyfriend and our family friend uncle Arthur. My mum decorated the table with her Easter decorations, isn't it cute?
 

 
 Phillip Island was icy cold and windy, but we still had a nice time. Thank goodness, my sister enjoys organising holidays, if it were left up to me, I'd never go on one! On the drive to Phillip Island, we spotted a cheese shop and had to stop. 

 
It was hard to photograph this trio of dips and cheese well, but it tasted delicious, promise! 

 
I had to take a photo with the cow out the front, wouldn't you?  
 
 
 
 
I wore my emerald green turtleneck and velvet pants with long brown boots, an outfit chosen with the sole purpose of keeping me warm but still looking half cute.
 
 
We had been looking forward to visiting the chocolate factory and it was fun playing the arcade games with chocolate prizes and tasting some of the chocolate throughout the self-led tour. It was so sweet, I wanted to eat more but couldn't!
 
 
Chocolate Van Gogh!  

 
 
 
A chocolate town! 

 
 
 
 
 
My mum and I are such tourists, we want to take photos with everything!  
 
 
Later in the afternoon, we popped into a vintage store. I liked the display of cuckoo clocks. My sister and I also adored these salt and pepper shakers. They were so cute but a bit expensive at $65, otherwise I would've taken them home with me.
 
My sister spotted this adorable strawberry jug for me and it was love at first sight! I have been admiring an Instagram page with similar strawberry vases, so couldn't wait to fill this one with flowers when I got home.
 
 
The evening ended with a frosty walk down the beach and the most delicious porterhouse steak at a pub.



 
 
    My mum's always taking sneaky snaps of us!
Come back soon for my second holiday blog post. Hope to see you soon!



Title: California Dreamin' by The Mamas and The Papas.




 

Comments

  1. What fun, Jess! I live down the road from the Cadbury's factory and I've never been. I want to imagine it as being exactly like Charlie and The Chocolate Factory and don't want to be disappointed. Those chocolate displays are brilliant and I don't blame you for posing with most of them. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun holiday, Jess! The Chocolate Factory looks absolutely amazing, and I wouldn't mind having a browse in that vintage store. I'm swooning over the strawberry jug! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds