So uneasy, lay your your head on these weary shoulders...

 Have you seen the new movie Avator: Way of Water?

That's the next thing we did on our Eden holiday. It was a long movie and we were in a little, squashy old movie theatre but we enjoyed the visuals. Turned out James Cameron (of 'Titanic'!!!) directed the film. The movie went for 3 hours so we ended up having a late lunch of kebabs at 4pm and then we popped into an art gallery and bookstore.


Outfit details:
Dress ($10) and shoes ($5): market finds.
Bag ($4) and sunglasses ($2): Opshop finds.
Turquoise pendant: A gift from my family friends.
An outfit for $21!



The next day, we went to Nethercote Falls. My boyfriend and I were fascinated by the river geodes (rocks) and tried to find some with crystals inside them. We found one with a white and light purple crystal inside!!





Then we went to Squeaky Beach (a place where the sand squeaks with each step you take), ate some oysters, prawns and pies for lunch. The seafood was delicious! We had fun walking up and down the beach, spotting crabs and tiny pink shells.







The night ended with my boyfriend and I making bolognese fettuccine for dinner and we ate in front of the cabin and watched the red/purple/pink sky. It was beautiful.

I'm getting towards the end of my holiday posts. I hope you stick around for the next one.
X


Title: Weary by Lisa Marie Presley.


Comments

  1. What a wonderfully relaxing holiday you've had! I particularly love the sight (and sound!) of Squeaky Beach, and how wonderful to have found a river geode! You are looking fabulous in your $ 21 outfit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely Ann.
      Squeaky beach is wonderful, we had a nice day.
      And it was so fun looking for geodes.
      X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds