And so this is Christmas...

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! I was so happy to catch up with some family friends on Christmas Eve for a sunny picnic. The food was delicious and the company was even better. I also enjoyed spending Christmas Day visiting my dedo with my family and then having lunch with my boyfriend's family. 







On my sister's birthday a few days ago, she wanted to go out for fish and chips for dinner and look at some Christmas lights, so that's exactly what we did. The Christmas lights were truly amazing and so over the top!







Earlier in the month, my family, boyfriend and I also visited the Myer Christmas windows after we went out to a German restaurant for my parents' anniversary. I loved the Mickey and Minnie Mouse window the best, as well as the Lion King window.






What did you get up to this holiday season? I hope you're having a joyful and peaceful time whatever you're up to. 

X


Comments

  1. Sounds like you had the most wonderful Christmas, Jess! Mine was a bit low key this year as I'm still recovering from flu. I loved visiting the Christmas lights and the Myer Christmas windows vicariously with you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that you Ann!
      I know you've been unwell. Are you feeling better?
      X

      Delete
  2. Oh who's that little cutie in the white hat!? Those decorations are CRAZY! What a hoot. Ingenious for someone to turn their ball bushes into giant puddings. Lovely pictures Jess. We had a lovely day with the family. The kids weren't up too early & Monsieur cooked a fab Christmas dinner (he rarely cooks but when he does, it is always good) xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lulu!
      That's my friend Renee's daughter. She's so adorable, I love her.
      I know, what a creative idea to make the giant pudding decorations.
      That sounds like a perfect Christmas you had. X

      Delete
  3. Fantastic photos, Jess! It looks like fabulously festive time was had by all! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vix! I loved reading about your Christmas too, on your blog. X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds