When you're on a golden sea, you don't need no memory

 A day in Daylesford. Ahh it makes my heart so happy! Mum and I return to this beautiful country town every few months when I have work holidays. So recently, we visited The Convent restaurant for lunch but first we walked around the lake.

 

 

The sun sparkled on the water.

 

This pier would be such a nice spot for a little picnic.

  


I found some daisies and delighted in threading them onto my bag. 



A peaceful stroll around the lake brought on our appetite and we were ready to eat lunch. Mum enjoyed her homemade pie with mash potato and long green beans and I loved my burger with pineapple, beetroot and a side of the most crunchy chips with a fluffy inside!

 
The garden in front of The Convent is so beautiful. I particularly loved the daffodils and these purple flowers.
 
 

 
 
 
Before we knew it, it was time to return home. It was a lovely day and I can't wait to return next (Christmas) holidays. 

Title: Island in the Sun by Weezer.
     

Comments

  1. We call them Grape Hyacinth, a sure sign that Spring's on her way!
    What a lovely place for a trip out, I love revisiting spots like this and seeing how the season's change. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely outing! Your handbag is a stunner, and I love how you added those daisies. As Vix already mentioned, the blue flowers are Grape Hyacinths (Muscari). Aren't they a wonderful sight combined with those Daffs? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds