So I'm back to the velvet underground


Hello! Hope you're well! Yesterday I had a 21st birthday dinner to attend and this is what I wore:

Rust coloured turtleneck and snake print boots (retail).

Red velvet skirt (mum's).

Pear shaped amber pendant (eBay bargain).



I hadn't worn these boots in ages so I thought it was time to give them a whirl. This velvet skirt is actually a dress, a hand-me down from mum. It's not particularly flattering on my tummy so I was going to sell it but then I had the bright idea to wear a top over it and voila! Problem solved!


It's that time of year again where I spend some time each weekend working on my student's reports. I like to wake up on a Saturday and/or Sunday, have breakfast and then spend a few hours chipping away at them. Then I feel I can relax and enjoy the rest of the day.


I have some holiday photos to share but that'll have to be for another time- there's so many photos to sort through!


 Hope you're having a lovely day.


Title: Gypsy by Fleetwood Mac.


Comments

  1. What a gorgeous outfit, Jess! Wearing the right length top over the skirt is perfect to solve tummy problems is what I often do. It's a great fix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... and it looks fantastic. The boots and pendant are of course fabulous too! xxx

      Delete
    2. Thank you lovely. I quite like this whole outfit altogether. X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds