Let me roll it to you


Hello again!
I recently posted a blogger tag post and today's tag post is on fashion.



What is your favourite style to wear?
Vintage styles from the late 1960s and early 1970s. 
I like minis, maxis and midis- I'll happily wear them all.





Who is your fashion role model?
Anita Pallenberg and Keith Richards. In fact, I like a lot of the glam rock outfits that musicians wore in the sixites and seventies, whether they were male or female. I like the colours, velvet, suede, big sleeves, leopard print, boots, belts, hats, fluffy jackets, patterned dresses, satin shirts. I could go on and on - I love it all.


Source
Source


What do you always have on?
It's Winter at the moment, so I'm always wearing boots and scarves.




What are your favourite sunglasses?
My vintage ones- I think I only paid a few dollars for them.





What are your favourite shoes?
Definitely boots. 
I feel rather lost in Summer, almost as if my outfits aren't complete without a pair of boots.





Who influenced you to write about fashion?
I've been reading vintage blogs for about 6 years and finally decided to create my own this year!
My favourite vintage fashion bloggers are:




If you had $5000 to spend on one fashion item, what would you buy?
I'd never spend $5000 on one item, I just think that's too much. One of the attractions to buying vintage is that you can find real bargains. But if I had to spend $5000 on one item only, I'd buy a pair of vintage snakeskin boots or Granny Takes a Trip patchwork boots, both of which I've been wanting for years but they're really quite expensive and I can't justify spending that much on one item.

Source



Source

If you had $5000 to spend on one fashion item, what  would you buy?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds