Evie, let your hair hang down

I've been reading blogs, especially vintage-themed blogs for years. I remember reading posts where bloggers would answer tags or questions and I thought I'd give it a go myself, seeing as I am new to blogging about myself. 
I'm quite shy and private but I hope to share a bit more of myself through blogging.


1. Are you named after anyone?
No, my mum wanted to name me Isabella and my dad wanted to name me Jessica, so my parents supposedly flipped a coin after I was born, and my dad won. Apparently, my sister's name was chosen the same way. My dad won both times! Although, I reckon if I'm going to give birth to a child, I'm going to choose the baby's name!

2. When was the last time you cried?
The other day.

3. Do you have kids?

No, but I'd like to have some one day, when I find the right guy.


4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I'm not sure. Whenever I'm meeting new people, I make a beeline to whoever I notice is shy and I want to befriend them and include them. As I can be shy myself, I guess I'd make a beeline straight to myself! Haha!

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I'm not sure that I'm funny, but I do like to have a good laugh! I don't care too much about being the funny person in the room, I prefer to be the one laughing!

6. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
. I'm interested in vintage style( which you may have noticed in my previous posts here and here), so I notice people wearing unusual or interesting clothing.


7. What is your eye color?
Hazel. Apparently my eyes change colour at times, and they become really green when I cry. 


8.   Do you have any special talents?
I like writing and playing music.


9. Do you have any pets?
No. My family used to have a dog and cat, at separate times.
My sister organises for us to foster kittens a few times a year.


10. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I guess I'm grown up, but I don't feel like I have! I'm a teacher.


11.    Who was your first best friend?
Renee. She's still my best friend.


12. How tall are you?

I have no clue.

 

13. How many countries have you visited?
Not many. My family took me to Italy when I was one years old, but I was too young to remember any of it.

14. What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
My favourite subjects were English and Music.

15.    What is your favorite perfume?
Escada Taj Sunset.

16. What would you name your children?
Something unusual, I wouldn't want to give my children ordinary or common names, like Jessica.
What were my parents thinking? Haha!

Top- Opshopped, made in Australia.
Skirt- a market find, made in Australia.Everything else- bought retail.You'd think I was the most patriotic person with this outfit being mostly made in Australia and the title being a great Aussie song too!



I’ve loved answering these questions. Hopefully, I’ll be back with a new post on Wednesday.


How was your weekend?


Comments

  1. I love posts like this, it's great to get to know you a bit better! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I might try another one soon. Xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds