When my blue moon turns to gold again

 The last time I'd been to the Collingwood Farm was years ago, on my birthday, in a time long before my blog days. Looking through my old posts, I've just realised that I began blogging in April 2018, so it's been 5 years, how time flies!

 

My family and I used to like walking around, looking at the animals, vegetables and fruit trees at the Collingwood farm. A few weeks ago, my mum and I returned and enjoyed a walk through the gardens.

 

I wore my new Kmart dress. I love this style of dress on me, with the square neckline and shirring. And the colour is nice too! I bought another gingham dress from Kmart in the last 12 months, I reckon one of the designers has a thing for gingham like me. 

 With some brown boots, my vintage fluffy bag, my mum's sunnies and a rose quartz pendant I found at a market, my outfit was complete! Dresses are so easy. Add some cute shoes and a bag, and you're pretty much ready to go.


 

I loved seeing the autumnal leaves turning red, it is such a beautiful sight.


 

I picked some wild berries. This one was so juicy, the best I've ever picked. Kids, don't try this at home unless you know the right berries to look for (some can be poisonous)!

 


 
I really liked these flowers, they're so pretty.


 
 
 
 
All the walking around made me hungry, so I was very keen to eat these delicious looking rolls with my mum, one with smoked salmon and the other with roasted vegetables. 
 

 
We would've liked to stop into this chapel but it was closed, so we ended the day by visiting a Salvos opshop where my mum found a denim shirt and I found a very old, 1957, worn copy of Elvis' debut LP for $6. I can't wait to give it a listen. 
 
Title: When My Blue Moon Turns to Gold Again by Elvis Presley.



Comments

  1. Collingwood Farm definitely looks like my kind of place to go for a wander. And your dress is absolutely delightful, and the perfect Autumn colour! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tha k you Ann, I love that dress. X

      Delete
  2. Collingwood Farm looks gorgeous and your dress is an Autumnal dream. Love the pink dress in your last post, too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vix! I adore these cute dresses. X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds