They say it's your birthday...

 

May is a month of celebrations in my home. My family and I celebrated Mother's Day two weeks ago and had a lovely day out in the city. We ate lunch at Brunetti's and I enjoyed the most delicious seafood pasta and desserts with my family. We wandered around the city which we don't often do, and it was a nice day.


On Friday it was my mum's birthday and we celebrated with a nice lunch at Arundel Farm Estate, a place I've visited for Christmas work parties in the past.


 






We loved seeing the horses and donkeys before eating some pasta (what else?) for lunch. My dad's homemade pasta with ragu was delicious as was my sister's beetroot and goat cheese salad. The sun came out and sprinkled us with some vitamin C. Another lovely day.

 

 


 

Outfit details:

Snake print suit - Zara. The jacket was actually a birthday gift after I'd bought the skirt on eBay.

Vintage bag - $10 market find.

Boots- borrowed from my mum.

 


This week, I'm looking forward to my birthday on Friday.  I can't wait!

I hope you all have a lovely week! X


Title: Birthday by The Beatles.



Comments

  1. What a lovely day out! Arundel Farm Estate looks like the perfect birthday treat, and your lunch looks utterly delicious. And of course, you are both dressed fabulously. Your snake print suit is the stuff of dreams, it's hard to believe it's Zara! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! I pull it out for special occasions. X

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to Mum!! And Happy Birthday to you on Friday, Jess!

    I'm a big fan of that snakeskin suit you have on. Your mum looks gorgeous - that flower in the hair is perfection. Wow, that pasta is making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shiela!
      We had a nice day.
      Pasta is always a good thing, I say. X

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday to both you and your lovely mum, you both look fantastic, I love that you can swap accessories (and clothes!)
    I adore donkeys! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's fun sharing clothes and shoes. X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds