It's a nice day for a white wedding

I wore this outfit to a wedding last weekend.


I'm not usually that keen on going to weddings, but I had a good time. It was an Italian and Macedonian celebration, with music from both cultures so I was in my element as I understood the aspects of both traditions.


The food was nice, I liked the panna cotta dessert and I had fun dancing - I can't complain! The bride and groom looked so genuinely happy and their joy was contagious.


Initially I wasn't sure what to wear as it was quite a cold day and my formal clothes are more suitable for Summer. I pulled out this floral dress and paired it with my suede vintage shoes and a clutch bag that I recently found at the market. The inner tag on the bag says that the outer section is made of 100% paper, which makes it look like wicker.


I love these shoes. I don't know if they're called lace up shoes or boots. What do you think? 
I don't wear them as often as I should because they're a bit uncomfortable and hurt my ankles.


At the moment, I've got an abundance of outfit photos so I'll be publishing two blog posts this week. 
See you on Wednesday!
X


(I saw Billy Idol in a festival concert a few years ago. 
I was actually there to see Cheap Trick, but Billy was okay.
 It was a fun night.)

Comments

  1. That dress is so pretty on you and I'd love to see the original labels on your shoes - I'm obsessed with vintage labels!
    Billy Idol's original band, Generation X, were amazing - I loved Billy Idol back in the day and everyone used to say Jon was just like him ( same peroxide blond hair). King Rocker is still awesome. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to remember to take a photo next time.

      I've taken a photo of the Radley of London dress label I've just blogged about. I'm not into brands at all, but that's one that I absolutely love! X

      Delete
  2. That is a stunner of a dress, and you are absolutely smashing in it! I agree with Vix, show us the label!

    I remember when "White Wedding" came out - love Billy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure Billy's great, I just wasn't familiar with many of his songs. Still, he was good! X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds