I can see paradise by the dashboard lights



After spending the day in Merimbula, the next day we visited another beachy town called Pambula. My family and I spent some time at Pambula Beach River Mouth, a really pretty bay area. The water was a beautiful light turquoise colour, these photos didn't quite capture how pale and pretty the water was.



The area is known as 'Squaky Beach' as the sand makes a funny, squeaky sound when you walk on it - It's a strange phenomenon! My dad walked around like a robot making squeaking sounds - it made us laugh!



We just sat around, chatted and gazed at the beach. It was so peaceful, one of the most peaceful places I've ever been to. 



Whenever I visit really peaceful places, I feel sort of sad upon leaving and wonder 'will I ever feel this peaceful again?' 
I had that same feeling in Daylesford last year.


Outfit details:
Maxi dress: last worn here
Vintage tooled bag- opshopped

I really loved Pambula 'Squeaky' Beach, and we'll definitely visit it again the next time we're in New South Wales. This is the last of my Eden holiday posts. Thanks for sticking around! If you missed it, the posts are:
here
here
here
here 
and 
here.
Phew!



See you on Wednesday, where I'll write about a fun concert I went to on the weekend.
X


Title: Paradise By the Dashboard Lights by Meatloaf.

Comments

  1. Wow, this is just so pretty - I'm living vicariously through you today, Jess! We're in the middle of a snow storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shiela! Your snow pictures are so pretty too (but I'm sure it's utterly freezing). X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

She's the lady who wears those flashing eyes

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand