Someone, somewhere in the summertime

Hello! 
I've recently come back from a holiday. My family and I went to Eden, New South Wales after Christmas. It was an 8 hour drive from Melbourne and the road trip is always one of my favourite parts of going on holidays.


On our obligatory holiday stop at McDonalds for breakfast, I passed on my usual hash brown and had a toasted cheese and tomato sandwich instead. Who knew they sold toasties? I only go to McDonalds about once a year - can you tell?! I spent most of the car ride sleeping, the windy roads put me and my sister straight to sleep!


We spent the next day swimming at the beach. We're really lucky to have a beach about 20 metres away from the cabin, so we could eat outside by the waters and hear the waves crash at night.


For dinner, I made us a quick Mexican meal - nachos, tomato salsa and guacamole. We're still on a Mexican kick after a friends' Mexican themed party!


Aren't the leopard palazzo pants cute? My mum gave me them for Christmas - we both share a love of leopard print. Luckily, I packed this Whiting and Davis snake necklace in my bag at the last moment, I think it makes the outfit. I'm looking forward to wearing these leopard print pants in Winter too, with a turtle neck and boots. I'm sure I'll be living in them.

See you next week for the second installment of my Eden holiday.
X


(This is a great song if you want a listen, and one of many that we listened to on the drive over.)

Comments

  1. That looks like a wonderful vacation, Jess! I love the snake necklace - it really does make the outfit. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shiela, I love most kinds of snake jewellery. Happy new year to you, too. X

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

She's the lady who wears those flashing eyes

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand