Don't Stop Me Now

 For the last few days of 2018, my family and I were still in Eden. After missing the chance to buy some fresh seafood off the wharf the previous day, we returned on the Sunday, made friends with the lovely fisher-lady and brought some mussels back to the cabin.


My mum and I finally got to make a paella and a fruit and tea sangria - it was yum!


I spent the day reading and hanging out near the beach. Later in the afternoon, my mum and I went for a walk around the caravan park. I've always loved the painted fish walls of the laundry, the other side of the wall is even better. It's a bit of a tradition to take some photos in front of the fish wall each time we're there.


My mum and I found a seat bench near the creek and sat around for a long time chatting away. I admired the reflection of the clouds in the water.


The next day, we spent the last day of 2018 at a nearby, somewhat hidden place called Boyd Torn beach. We drove through three hilly entrances before we found the right one - it was hard to find! There was a big sign at the entrance about the fishing regulations which included pictures of four different sharks, which made me nervous! We swam for a little while, I paddled on my boogie board and then we were off.


We finished 2018 by watching Freddie Mercury: The Great Pretender on TV and then watched the midnight fireworks on the beach.


It's hard to believe that almost a month has passed since then.

I've only got two more holiday posts left (don't stop me now)! Thanks for hanging in there. See you next Monday!
X




Comments

  1. I love the fish wall, and mmmm...that paella looks amazing! I'll take the whole dish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The paella was so yum!
      I looove the fish wall too. I'd love to paint one like that on a wall when I have children one day. X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

She's the lady who wears those flashing eyes

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand