1970s Vintage Winter Lookbook

Now that it's the last month of Winter in Australia, I thought it would be a good idea to create a Winter Lookbook featuring all of my favourite pieces that I wear when it's cold outside.

I love watching Lookbooks on YouTube so I thought it'd be a fun idea to try on this blog too.

My go-to pieces for Winter are:
Turtlenecks
Big fluffy coats
Fringed jackets
Boots
Capes
Ponchos
Culottes 
Midi Skirts
Mini skirts with coloured tights
Belts and hats.

All of these pieces keep me warm and make me feel fab.
And if you ask me, Winter by the Rolling Stones is the perfect song to accompany this Winter-themed blog post.


If you'd like to see the original blog post for each photo, click on the link below each image.







 Link




 Link


 Link



 Link


 Link

 Link


Looking back on these photos brings back lovely memories of places I've visited in Melbourne.

What are your go-to pieces for Winter?

See you next Wednesday in a new post. 
X

Comments

  1. Ooh, you have a great 70s-vibe going on here, Jess. I love the fringed jacket and your blouse/vest/snakeskin skirt outfit.

    For fall/winter here, I swap out my wardrobe and put away all my summer stuff. I have such an eclectic style it would be hard to say what's really different! I do tend to more dark colours (but you know I always have my brights!), and warmer fabrics, but overall, it's still me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shiela. You know me, I love 60s and 70s fashion.
    Swapping your clothes over is a great idea. I do that with my Summer and Winter clothes too. I can't wait to pull out my Summer suitcase in a few months and rediscover my treasures. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous round-up of outfits - there's some beautiful pieces there! I'm intrigued by how you know you're in the last month of Winter, here in the UK the weather changes constantly, fur hats and coats in mid-Summer aren't unheard of! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vix!
      If you're going by the calendar, Winter in Melbourne goes from June-August, then Spring starts in September, but it can still be chilly in Spring.

      In Australia, we definitely wouldn't wear coats in Summer, it can be 30-40°C. The weather here and in the UK is so different, isn't it?! It's so much colder where you are. X

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

She's the lady who wears those flashing eyes

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand