Here comes the sun

The next day of our Eden trip started with some yoghurt for breakfast, then we went for a lovely, long swim at the beach. It was so rough and wavy, we were knocked about! My boyfriend and I had a nice walk up and down the beach. He went exploring behind the giant rocks, whist I scrubbed my body with the sand.

I take a photo by this fish wall every year, it's a bit of a tradition now. (See here and here)

We had tacos for lunch and then were off to the Ben Boyd tower to admire the beach views. One corner of the ocean was so blue, sparking and beautiful, I didn't want to leave. 

It was so windy by this tower, my windswept hair makes me laugh!

Then we went to the Navy wharf for more stunning views.

We enjoyed lime soda spiders in the afternoon. A perfect day. 


 


See you again next week. 
X


Title: Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles.

Comments

  1. Lovely photos, Jess! Your dress is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vix. I love looking back at these photos.
      Yes, I love the bright green colour of the dress.
      X

      Delete
  2. Looks like a perfect day indeed. I'm loving the sparkling ocean views, your pretty dress and your windswept hair. Oh, and I do remember that fabulous fish wall! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann!
      I loved the sparkling ocean views.
      And the windswept hair is just too funny not to include!
      You remembered the fish wall? That's fantastic.
      X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

She's the lady who wears those flashing eyes

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand