Roll up to the mystery tour...

Hello and welcome to my market stall!  A little while ago, I  had a market stall, the size of a little car park. My mum and I woke up very early, made the drive to stall 248 and unloaded all my items. 

 

I love secondhand shopping but I have run out of storage space! So from time to time, I rent a market stall space and sell things that I'm willing to let go. I sold vintage coats, clothes, shoes, boots, bags, vinyl records, books and costume jewellery!






We were so busy but my mum managed to take all of these pictures in this post. Thanks mum for helping me! I love selling things and I enjoyed chatting to ladies who bought a bunch of my clothes and boots to resell in their own stalls.


I love this little flower stall. How pretty are the daffodils!

Speaking of daffodils, look at the daffodils I grew myself! I'm very proud of them and I so admire looking at them in my vase.


I spent the rest of the weekend with my boyfriend and also with my family commemorating what would have been my baba's 89th birthday. I miss you Baba. 


Thank you to my cute boyfriend for picking me some more flowers. I love them.

Title: Magical Mystery Tour by The Beatles.

Comments

  1. Your stall looks fab! Much as I adore collecting stuff, selling it gives me so much pleasure!
    Such a sweet photo of you and your chap! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfully inviting stall you had, Jess. I'm exactly the same, it's a constant battle against space here, so what better way of decluttering than by selling some of one's surplus stuff. I can only do it once a year, in July, though, and have to keep my fingers crossed that the weather is dry! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds