Please don't put your life in the hands of a rock 'n' roll band

These are the craziest pants I own!


Leopard print and velvet, can you top that?


I took these photos a while ago, when my nonna was staying over for a few days when I had my last work holidays. We'd just been to Footscray to buy some canolli and I took these quick snaps when we got home.

I've wanted leopard prints pants for years, ever since I saw these photos from the sixties, of Anita Pallenberg rocking these wild pants. She's an endless source of style inspiration for me.




I was thrilled when I found these pants online. I don't usually buy clothes online as I prefer to see them in the flesh, but when I saw these, I decided to buy them. I've never seen leopard flares in the shops or at markets before, so it was now or never! 

Look at the flares!


Who are your style inspirations and what's the craziest piece of clothing you own? 




(I couldn't think of a song lyric to match this blog post, so I chose this one because I've just discovered Oasis, and this song is stuck in my head!)


Comments

  1. They look fantastic - I love them!
    Goodness me, you've only just discovered Oasis? Do I feel ancient. I've lost count of how many times I saw them back in the day. Noel used to roadie for Jon's band before he hit the big time. Lovely bloke! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm a bit late to the party, aren't I! I was born in the 90s and a lot of the music I love was made before I was born or when I was a child, so I'm slowly discovering it all. That's awesome that you got to see Oasis so many times, and that Noel was Jon's roadie. What a small world! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds