To Look At You

I've been busy trying to sell a few things on eBay.
I wrote and drew myself a list to get started.
Then I took lots of photos, measured the clothes, uploaded the photos and wrote the descriptions. It took quite some time but I'm sure I'll get more efficient as I get more experience.



I can't believe it - I've sold two items already! I happily made my way to my local post office and the man who works there was very helpful in explaining everything I need to know about postage, because I've never sent a parcel before. So off the parcel went and a necklace is making its way to its new owner.




I also sold a golden sunburst mirror that I'd found at a market. It's been hanging in my room for a while now. I love waking up and seeing it, it looks like a sun is in my room! 



Whilst, I was thrilled to make a profit from it, I was sad to see it go. I mentioned this to the guy who picked it up and asked him what he's doing with it. He said that it's being used in a new T.V show on Channel 10! I was happy to hear that - my mirror's going to be a star! Before the guy picked it up, I took a few quick photos with the mirror. It's such a fab 1970s style. 


Outfit details:
Vintage skirt and belt: market finds.
Turtleneck: retail
I made the necklace myself using horn pendants I found on a necklace at a market.

I love the pattern and colours on this skirt.



I think I've got the selling bug now!



Comments

  1. That skirt is fabulous and I love your me-made necklace.
    That mirror is amazing, i hop you made loads of money! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vix. I'm on a necklace-making roll! I'll have to share the new ones I made soon. Xxx

      Delete
  2. That mirror is really pretty. Glad it's going to a good, and exciting home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I'm happy about that! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds