And I Think Of All The Things



I can't believe I last posted on Monday, it feels like weeks! I wrote about finding this Australian-made striped jacket and promptly wore it.



So what have I been up to this week?

I've been ...

- Crocheting - it's so relaxing and I like feeling creative when I produce something.


- Watching an Amy Winehouse concert at the Shepherd's Bush Empire. It was her 7 year anniversary since her passing this week.

Source


- Listening to John Lennon and Yoko Ono's Double Fantasy for the first time.




- Reading Marianne Faithfull's book Memories, Dreams and Reflections. I enjoyed her autobiography better, I seem to be stuck in the middle of this book and I'm finding it hard to get through it.

Source


I wrote about wanting to watch some Bette Davis movies after watching Feud: Bette and Joan, and I've since watched Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? (such a nerve-racking thriller) and The Bride Came C.O.D

Whatever Happened To Baby Jane?

The Bride Came C.O.D 

- Looking forward to seeing the Blood Moon tomorrow morning. I'm also eager to enjoy some sunshine on Saturday and hopefully go for a good ol' bike ride.

Source


How has your week been?





Comments

  1. Ahh that reminds me, I have a crocheting project that I really need to finish working on! I am hoping to see the moon as well, but it is supposed to be a bit rainy so I might not be able to. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Crotcheting is great, isn't it! I missed the moon, I can't believe it, I think it was hidden
      behind clouds. Xxx

      Delete
  2. That jacket looks fab! No moon here, far too cloudy sadly.
    I loved Amy, we saw her play live three times. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, 3 times! Lucky you!
      It was too cloudy here too, I was so disappointed. Xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds