Let your heart be light

 Have you been window shopping this holiday season? There are so many adorable things to see and marvel at! 

A little while ago, my boyfriend and I browsed a shopping centre, looking at lots of Christmas items.



 I took photos of everything I liked so I could go back closer to Christmas and see if anything was marked down on special.



I absolutely adore these Beauty and The Beast ornaments. If they aren't marked down, I will have to just close my eyes and purchase them! There's a Christmas movie called Beauty and The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas and it's a movie I return to year after year. 


I don't have any room for these mugs but they will also have to come home with me, evenutally!


The below items were from Harris Scarfe... 





I purchased these mugs on special for $7 each, not too bad. They're smaller than my other mugs but very cute.


I'll finish this blog post with an outfit photo taken on December 1st, the first day of summer in Melbourne. Would you believe it, it was so cold and rainy, I just had to borrow my mum's Christmas wool sweater for the day!

Have you been enjoying Christmas window shopping or purchasing this year?
X

Title: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Judy Garland.



Comments

  1. Happy Xmas, dear Jess and family! Having to wear a jumper on the first day of Summer sounds like our British weather!
    Great idea to photograph what you like in the hope it gets discounted after the festive season. I hope you manage to snaffle some bargains in the January sales. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Jess!
    Fancy wearing a Christmas jumper on the first day of Summer ...
    I hope some of those coveted items will be marked down in the January sales, but in the meantime, those lovely mugs are very cute indeed! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds