Misty Mountain Hop

Picnic season!
Earlier in the year, my boyfriend and I went on a few picnics. 
First we went to Mount Macedon on a cold, misty day.
 
 
 

 
 
We hiked to the top of a mountain and I couldn't believe that there were people actually rock climbing! Can you see the person on top of the giant rock in the above photo?
 


 
We picked flowers and blackberries and enjoyed the yummy picnic food my boyfriend packed.
 




 
Love hearts in nature. So cute.





 
Picnic #2! I organised snacks the next time when we had a long weekend holiday.
 


 
It's so relaxing just sitting, eating and chatting in a park. We spotted some rabbits too. They're a bit hard to see, but there's one in the middle of the photo below


 
I spotted not one but two children from my school while there, which was ironic because in my 6 years of teaching, I have never seen a student outside of school. The next day, one of the girls said she had seen me "a long time ago," (even though it was only the day before) "with your husband!" I got a kick out of that and a big laugh.

 
It's cold and winter-y right now, so no more picnics for us at the moment, but maybe in a few months time.
 
Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Title: Misty Mountain Hop by Led Zeppelin.

Comments

  1. I absolutely loved tagging along on your picnics, Jess! That first place you went to on a misty day looks so atmospheric. Beautiful pictures! But my legs turned to jelly by even looking at the picture of that person on that giant rock! My vertigo clearly says "no"! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Ann! I know, the rock climbing actually shocked me too! X

      Delete
  2. Lovely, the fog makes everything so much prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures, Jess! I love how mysterious the mist makes everything look. Your snack boxes look delicious! Aw, you and your boyfriend are so cute together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shiela. We had a nice time. X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds