I can see the places that we used to go to now

Hello again!

After getting back from Sydney, I had a pretty relaxing week and went on a few day trips while I still had some time off work.


Every once in a while, my mum and I love visiting Geelong, a port city right next to the beach. I have really happy childhood memories with my sister, cousins and best friend having the time of our lives in Geelong, so it's always nice to go back.

We stopped off at the Geelong Vintage Market, had a look around and shared a delicious avocado bruschetta. 


Ted Whitten: Footscray's football captain. I took this photo to show my dad, he's a big Bulldogs supporter!

I loved this squirrel salt and pepper figurine!




We had a good look around, but didn't buy anything. Window shopping can be fun too! 

I'd been looking for some Summer clothes to wear at work but couldn't find anything I really liked. With clothes that I wear at work, I like to stay true to my vintage style but still look somewhat professional as a teacher. For some reason, summer vintage fashion completely baffles me. I feel lost without my layers of scarves, boots, tights and coats. 

Wearing:
My Stevie Nicks top and coin necklace - $5 market finds.
Jeans and shoes - retail.
Whiting and Davis snake bangle - eBay. I've been wanting one of these for years but couldn't justify the expensive prices, so I eagerly bought this one when I saw it was considerably cheaper.



What vintage summer styles do you like?





Comments

  1. That looks an interesting place for a mooch! love your kimono-style top. You must be the best dressed at your school. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vix! I do love a good vintage market. Xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

She's the lady who wears those flashing eyes

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand