If you ask me to, I will

A day trip to Daylesford is something my mum and I always look forward to each time I'm on term holidays. On this icy cold, foggy morning, we decided to spend a few hours at the vintage Mills Market, filled with many stalls.   


Here's some interesting things I spotted...


A giant brass skull $1295


Pretty, golden ornaments. I especially adored the sacred heart.


Have you ever seen a sparkly Mary? My mum and I have been looking for the perfect Mary for years and this was a strong contender! Although, at $145, it didn't come home with us.


Vintage tube bag, $48



More Mary statues. I've never seen a Mary with blonde hair.


A giant elephant statue. It looked so real, I was scared to touch it!


Some red ladybugs to match my red outfit! In winter, I like wearing a woollen dress, long boots and a big coat. 


This painting reminds me of the one in Ever After.


Such cute Flinstone ornaments.


For lunch, we returned to our favourite cafe The Convent and I got us lunch. I enjoyed a slow cooked pie and my mum chose the prawn spaghetti. We went for a very short walk, but it was just too cold.
What are you up to today? 
X


Title: I Will by The Beatles.

You are welcome to visit my:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And I'll be better when I'm older

You light me up like starlight on a Christmas tree

These are the days of our lives