Bright light city gonna set my soul, gonna set my soul on fire

For a foodie, the Conservatory in the city is a dream come true. A beautiful buffet filled with every food imaginable and situated by the water, it is no wonder that my mum and I love returning there a couple of times a year. 

We daydream about the fresh seafood, especially the oysters, crabs, prawns and vongole. 

There are so many desserts to choose from! This time I enjoyed the tiramisu, strawberries in chocolate, Persian fairy floss and New York cheesecake.

It is a gorgeous, fancy place with marble, hanging lights and glitzy costumes near the big entrance that leads up to the restaurant, so naturally we love to dress up.

 This time I wore a maroon velvet dress and my vintage fur coat, along with a vintage bag and snake print boots.

 My mum wore a beautiful red tartan skirt that she made herself with a denim jacket.

If you had the option to eat anything in the world, what would you choose?


Title: Viva Las Vegas by Elvis Presley.


Comments

  1. Oh my, you've got me salivating here, Jess. But I couldn't possibly have finished all those mouthwatering desserts on your Mum's plate!
    I love how you both dressed up for the occasion.
    Oh, and give me pasta every time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that red velvet dress on you, Jess! The Conservatory looks very swanky , those portion sizes are humongous! I'd probably go for something Greek eaten in Greece or something Indin eaten in India - the location is just as important as the food! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

Promised you a miracle

Roll up to the mystery tour...