You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life

 Over the weekend, my sister and I had a fun night out celebrating our friend Renee's 30th birthday! We have known each other since we were babies so we were looking forward to celebrating her milestone birthday.

It was a girls only event, the plan for the night being karaoke, snacks, cocktails and then pancakes at Pancake Parlour! How fun!

We so enjoyed singing and dancing with her, as well as some of her friends and family. It was nice to be silly and have a good laugh.

I wore my new-to-me Tree of Life cotton maxi dress that I bought on eBay, along with my brown belt, tan leather boots and fluffy Afghan coat.


Renee's cousin took some cute polaroid photos of everyone. I love these photos of Renee, my sister and I.

Happy birthday Renee! We love you and treasure our many memories of growing up together with you. This night was another lovely memory. We wish you another year of happiness. 
X

Comments

  1. Sounds like you really had the time of your life, Jess! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look like you had so much fun, Jess! I am not a Karaoke fan, but I enjoy watching it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun, sometimes when you have a go, you end up having a wonderful time. X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

Roll up to the mystery tour...

Promised you a miracle