Where you lead, I will follow

 

Hi there! Just wanted to write a quick blog post and share a cute autumnal outfit.

I purchased this snake print jacket from Zara years ago and found the matching skirt on eBay! A lucky find! It's getting cold here in Melbourne so I paired it with a maroon turtleneck. 

I love how my outfit sort of matched the beautiful autumn leaves.




Life is good lately. I've been busy writing semester 1 reports and soon I'll have 2 weeks of holidays! 


My sister and I have also been watching Gilmore Girls. It's my new (old) favourite show, I love coming home from work to watch a couple of episodes.

I so look forward to weekends where I relax and spend time with my boyfriend and family.

What have you been up to lately?
X

Title: Where You Lead by Carole King.


Comments

  1. That snake print jacket and matching skirt are stunning! What a serendipitous find! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds