Cool cat, tapping on the toe with a new hat

My mum and I hadn't been to our beloved Daylesford in about 6 months and since we'd also run out of honey (which we buy from in a little stall there), we recently had a perfect excuse to return.


Even though it's only Autumn here in Australia, it was so freezing cold, that even my big, fluffy Afghan coat couldn't keep me warm!






Nevermind, we still ventured out to taste-test and purchase some delicious Red Mallee honey and then admire the beautiful Jubilee Lake. 



Our favourite Daylesford restaurant The Convent was closed for the day so we returned to The Virgin Kitchen, another place we have enjoyed eating at once before. My mum and I both loved the steak sandwich with cheese, onions, lettuce and spicy sauce. Delicious and it warmed us up on a cold day!




After lunch, we hurried home to our gorgeous foster kitten Henry. We don't like to leave him home alone for too long.


He has two moods: 
1. Cheekily scratching and biting us.
2. Sleepy and cuddly.

I prefer the latter!

What have you been up to today?
X


Title: Cool Cat by Queen.

Comments

  1. It does look cold there, you and your mum look lovely all wrapped up though!
    Henry looks so cheeky. William's a grown-up but h's still torn between those two moods, you never know what you're going to get! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I saw the light in your eyes