You're just like a pill, instead of making me better, you keep making me ill

 A little while ago, P!NK came to Melbourne, and my family and I went to go see her in concert!

It was on a week night, and I'm such a nonna now, I never go out on a school night so it was quite the event!

I made sure to wear pink for the concert. A corduroy pinafore with my trusty tan bag and sandals. 

P!NK is such an amazing performer with her brilliant vocals and acrobatic skills, we all enjoyed her show!

I especially loved her well known songs:

Just Give Me a Reason

Try

So What

Get The Party Started

Perfect

Just Like a Pill


In other news, lately I've been sharing some #outfitoftheday posts on my instagram. I love this bright, little corner of my room and enjoy sharing some dresses that I wear.





I wore this yellow gingham dress for my friend's pastel themed bridal shower. Next I had to decide what to wear to her wedding!


What are you up to today?
X


Comments

  1. Of course you needed to wear pink to go and see P!NK, and your corduroy pinafore is just gorgeous! I'm also loving that corner of your room! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds