Would you know my name, if I saw you in heaven?

On our sixth and final day in Tasmania, my family and I woke up early to drive up Mount Wellington and enjoy the view before the clouds descended. It was so cold up there, that I took one look and then eagerly returned to the warm car.

Before our flight back to Melbourne, my sister wanted to squeeze in one more thing on our itinerary.

We visited the popular MONA museum - museum of old and new art. It was a bit of a kooky place, but I did manage to take some photos of art that I liked including the Egyptian artefacts, Orthodox religious artwork, one even from Macedonia, where my dad and grandparents were born! It was surrounded by clouds and mirrors, a vision of heaven.

Outside of MONA, my sister enjoyed bouncing on the giant trampoline.

Lastly, we squeezed in a short visit to the Botanical Gardens where we admired the lotus pond.

Then we returned our hire car and went to the airport. I was very nervous to be in a plane again and practically kissed the ground when we safely arrived home in Melbourne!

Title: Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton.


Comments

  1. The views from Mount Wellington are absolutely stunning, well worth braving the cold for!
    I also loved accompanying you on your visit to the MONA museum, which looks like my kind of place. I might have joined your sister on that giant trampoline! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds