In dreams you will lose your heartaches, whatever you wish for you keep


I look forward to my work holidays so much. I love going out and about and spending more time with my loved ones. These photos were actually taken last school holidays, can you believe that?

First things first, my mum and I returned to Daylesford for our obligatory day out. At the Vintage Mills Market, there were so many things to admire.


How cute is this lemon mug and jug set! 



I love the carnival corner.


We returned to one of our favourite places to eat, The Convent Gallery. The tulips were a welcoming sight.



We dream about this seafood spaghetti. It was so delicious with lots of garlic, oil and lemon juice. We shared an aromatic mulled wine too.


We ended our day with a nice stroll around the lake. With perfect weather, it was a wonderful day. We enjoyed the sight of ducks, yellow wattle trees and daisies. 
 














Hope you've enjoyed tagging along with us on our day out!
X

Title: A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes







Comments

  1. You and your Mum look fabulous, Jess! That scenery looks so English! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your Mum both look gorgeous, and as always I loved tagging along with you to Daylesford and the Vintage Mills Market. That cash register is the stuff of dreams for chocoholics! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

She's the lady who wears those flashing eyes

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand