The night is young and so are we



My Eden holiday blog posts have finally come to an end! I spent New Year's Eve having a nap (otherwise I'd be as grumpy as a grinch), dancing with my family to the DJ's music on the beach and video calling with my boyfriend.


The next morning, my mum, sister and I went on a beautiful beach walk. The sun was shining, the sea was blue and sparkling like diamonds.




I found a pretty shell with a hole at the top of it. Perfect for a pendant, I thought. I also found two 'cigarette' shells stuck together.



My mum and sister made moussaka and salad for dinner.


I spent the rest of the day relaxing and reading Elvis: From Memphis to Hollywood by Alan Fortas and Alana Nash, a good book that I've read before.


It was a perfect, easy-going day to start off the year. Can you believe it's February already?

What have you been up to lately and what have you been reading? I'd love to hear in the comments.
X



Title: Blue Hawaii by Elvis Presley.


Comments

  1. Your Eden holiday posts brought sunshine and cheerfulness on the mostly grey and cheerless days we've been having here. Thank you so much for letting me tag along! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ann, thanks for sharing your sunshine and beautiful beaches with us! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds