Going to the chapel of love

I'm quite behind on my blog posts, but please let me take you back in time to my friend Renee's wedding. This was one wedding I was looking forward to! It was a lovely day, the weather was perfect, the food was delicious and Renee, Charlie and little Eleni were so visibly happy, it was a wonderful sight to witness. I love how they included Renee's late mum Carmel in speeches with such love and sincerity, it brought tears to everyone's eyes instantly.

 

The food was amazing, by far the nicest food I've had at a wedding. The antipasto was delicious and the banquet of pastas was amazing, I loved the prawn pasta so much! And don't get me started on the gelati bar, I was in Italian food heaven!

I wore a red gingham dress, golden block heels and a vintage, snakeskin bag given to me by my nonna that she actually wore to my parents' wedding.

I've loved growing up with Renee, I'm glad we have remained friends through the years and it made me so heart happy to celebrate the gorgeous bride's special day. Isn't she stunning!

Title: Going To The Chapel by The Dixie Cups.


Comments

  1. Your friend Renee is such a radiant bride, and I can't get over how cute Eleni looks in her dress!
    You're looking gorgeous too, and I'm swooning over your snakeskin bag. How lovely that it's a family heirloom! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos, Renee makes a stunning bride! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds