While we devotin' full time to floatin', under the sea


My family and I spent day 3 of our Eden holiday in sunny Merimbula. First we stopped off at a town called Pambula to browse the shops. My sister and I loved a collectable curios store filled with expensive but beautiful clothing, jewellery and antiques. 




We loved the artwork displayed around the store, especially the humble pie heart.



We were also fascinated by the handmade hat corner, with its wooden hat moulds.


For lunch, we ate at one of our favourite spots, Merimbula Wharf restaurant. I so enjoyed my seafood linguine.  




There was also gnocchi and calamari for entree and creme brulee and panna cotta for dessert, which we all shared.



The views from the wharf were stunning.





I got so many compliments on my dress. Red must be everyone's favourite colour.

Outfit details:
Dress: Best & Less.
Cherry straw bag and sunglasses: Market.
Very comfy sandals: Diana Ferrari.




My mum tripped on one of the wooden beams, nearly falling into the water which made me giggle for a good five minutes!

My sister and I spent the afternoon swimming and riding the waves on a boogie-board, as my mum snapped some cheeky photos of us.

 

I found some sea glass on the sand. I hope to find some green, brown or orange sea glass next time.


Our evening ended with some oysters and aperol spritz by the beach, perfection!



Title: Under the Sea from The Little Mermaid.


Comments

  1. I'm feeling totally relaxed after joining you on day 3 of your Eden holiday!
    I'm loving the curios shop and that seafood linguine is looking absolutely scrumptious! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely postcard from your holiday this blog post was! You do look lovely in red! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds