So the next time you see rain it ain't bad

Day 5 in Tasmania was very rainy. In Launceston, we checked out of the hotel, browsed some stores including a very unique looking umbrella store and an opshop. On this holiday, I didn't buy anything at all except food and one face cream as I had no space in my luggage with a 7kg limit.

We made the long drive back to Hobart, walked by the bay and my sister and I spotted some more starfish in the water.

I wore my mum's leopard dress and she wore a cute blue maxi with a long, lacy cardigan. I loved wearing this leopard dress so much that I looked on eBay and found the exact same one and purchased it for myself. Perhaps my mum and I will have a leopard twinning moment soon!

We took my dad out for a birthday dinner at Ottimo Ristorante Italiano. I enjoyed a prawn, anchovy and chilli spaghetti. We walked by the bay again after dinner and had some gelati.

Happy birthday dad!

Title: Mamunia by Paul McCartney and Wings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds