Measuring a summer's day, I only finds it slips away to grey

 Day 4 of our Eden holiday began with three rainbow lorikeets greeting us and landing on my mum's hand to eat some panettone, of all things!

My family and I had a lazy morning, where I did lots of embroidery. I embroidered three large poppies on a lilac, cotton bag which I'll use to carry shopping/groceries.

For lunch, my family and I went to the Great Southern Hotel Inn. My mum and I enjoyed a delicious rump steak with mushroom sauce, vegetables and roast potatoes. It was so tasty and I looked forward to returning.

After lunch, we drove around the wharf and lookout and admired the beautiful, blue water. 

The afternoon was spent relaxing, journaling, eating ice-cream and seeing more rainbow parakeets as they returned for an afternoon snack!

I hope you don't get sick of seeing my same sunglasses, straw bag and sandals in my holiday posts. I only packed two small bags and tried to choose items that I love that also go with my dresses!


Title: Tangerine by Led Zeppelin.


Comments

  1. I'll never get sick of seeing that gorgeous straw bag, as I am definitely a sucker for them!
    How gorgeous are those rainbow lorikeets, and how thrilling that they were eating out of your Mum's hand! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your mum look gorgeous in your dresses! I love the lorikeets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's how I travel, with the bare minimum of stuff! I never get bored with your lovely photos. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds