Thank God it's Christmas!

I absolutely love Christmas! For me, it's one of the happiest times of the year. I love the traditions - decorating a tree, wrapping presents, eating panettone, watching Christmas movies, enjoying warm drinks in my Christmas mugs and lighting my Christmas candles. My mum always had wonderful Christmas parties in the backyard when I was growing up and I love catching up with those same family and friends each year.

Let me share my cute, little golden Christmas tree with you...

It's covered in all my favourite ornaments... 


These boots are made for walking!


Bambi and a carosel!


How could I resist the Powerpuff girls, Bugs Bunny and Tweety purchased from Typo last year. 



This year, I read How the Grinch Stole Christmas to my students and we absolutely loved it! So these Grinch decorations, also from Typo, had to join the tree this year.




Because I am crazy about Christmas, I also collect Christmas salt and pepper shakers. Each year, I buy one or two sets, hence my collection has grown over time.








Have you decorated for Christmas this year?
X

Title: Thank God it's Christmas by Queen.


Comments

  1. What a cute little tree, and I'm loving those Christmas salt and pepper shakers. What a fun thing to collect! But I can't get over having Christmas parties in the backyard! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little golden tree, Jess! Your ornaments are so fun! We used to see a lot of salt & pepper shakers at the Christmas store I worked in back in the 90s - I remember the kissing Santa & Mrs.

    I have indeed decorated, and it looks like Christmas exploded in my house, lol. I'm ready for it!

    Wishing you, your lovely mum, and all of your family (chosen and otherwise) a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds