I ask thee to stay, close by me forever, and love me I pray

 

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope your end of the year is filled with loved ones, yummy food, joy and relaxation.  




Recently I was shopping with my mum and I tried on this red, cotton dress. My mum had tried it on a few weeks earlier and I said, "Why don't we both buy one?!" 

Hence, a twinning/matchy-matchy moment was created when we went with my family to see some Christmas lights.



You may remember our first twinning moment from earlier in the year. It's all a bit of fun and we have a laugh about it!



Merry merry Christmas to you, thank you for visiting my blog this year and I'll see you in the new year.

X


Title: Away in a Manger.




Comments

  1. Look at you two in your fabulous twin dresses! You both look absolutely stunning and I'm sure you got a lot of attention! I hope you and your family had a most wonderful Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds