Can you paint with all the colours of the wind?


 

A little while ago, my sister, mum and I went to visit a tulip farm. I chose to wear a pink wrap dress and coincidentally some flowers and blossoms agreed to match me!  


The Tesselaar Tulip farm is so magical with rows upon rows of stunning, colourful tulips.





The last time I included this dress in a blog post was in 2020, when I was recreating one of Priscilla Presley's outfit photos here.







We walked around and around in the sunny weather and got blown around by the wind. We rested on these perfectly placed seats under a tree filled with blossoms and surrounded by buzzing bees.



I so look forward to eating these Dutch Poffertjes each time we visit. Powdered with icing sugar and topped with butter and maple syrup, they were absolutely delicious.



At the end of the day, we got chatting to a nice, middle aged Greek lady. Some people are so friendly and can strike up a conversation with anyone. 


See you in my next blog post.
X


Title: Colours of the Wind by Judy Kuhn.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

She's the lady who wears those flashing eyes

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand