Oh cherry, oh cherry, oh baby

 At times, social media can be wonderful! My mum and I saw a Cherry Hill Orchards reel and admired the beautiful blossoms so we decided to visit and make a day out of it. 

After a long drive to Wandin, we were greeted with the pretty sight of rows and rows of cherry trees filled with crisp, white blossoms.

In the store, there were many cute, cherry themed products being sold including cherry jam, cherry chutney, cherry liquor, cherry sauces, cherry hats and stationary. 

I thought these bee candles were cute.

We enjoyed a cherry ripe ice-cream. It was so delicious. The cherry on top was a nice touch.

I wore my Kmart pink/purple gingham dress with a rose quartz necklace, my vintage, tooled leather bag and my trusty brown, leather boots.


Walking through the rows of cherry blossoms, we spotted an old, depilated cottage that my mum would've loved to renovate, some bee hives and a lovely big lake.

We ended the day with a lovely picnic. I particularly loved the brie, crackers, prosciutto and pears - yum!



It was a lovely day and it reminded me to go on more picnics. I made plans with my boyfriend to have a picnic and I might share that on my blog soon. X



Title: Cherry Oh Baby by The Rolling Stones.


Comments

  1. You, your mum and those cheery blossoms are gorgeous. Not a fan of ice cream but I absolutely love fresh cherries, yum!
    I had no idea that The Stones recorded Cherry Oh Baby, I only know UB40's version! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I didn't know there were other versions! Haha X

      Delete
  2. How gorgeous are those cherry blossoms! And both you and your Mum's outfits are gorgeous too. Loving your Mum's parasol! And oh that picnic looks absolutely delicious, as does the ice cream! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cherry ripe icecream was a highlight! X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds