Life can be funny, happy and sunny


 My sister recently bought Sooshi Mango tickets as a present for my mum's birthday. What a great idea! The comedic group consisted of brothers, Joe and Carlo Salanitri, and their best friend, Andrew Manfre and they were so funny! My mum and I were particularly howling with laughter, but so was the whole audience. The show was being filmed and Joe, Carlo and Andrew had a few moments of breaking character and laughing uncontrollably themselves, it was so hilarious!


The line to get into the Palais Theatre was unbelievably long. My family and I entertained ourselves with a walk by the beach and Sunday market, taking photos in front of the giant Luna Park entrance.


 
I spotted these unusual mugs at one of the market stalls.

 
Outfit details: 
Dress: Kmart. I've bought a few nice dresses from Kmart this year.
Vintage bag, brand new boots, sunglasses: Op-shops and markets.

 
I hope you're day is happy and sunny and you have a laugh at some point during the day.
 
Title: Tropical Loveland by ABBA 


Comments

  1. Sounds like you had a great time, and those mugs are absolutely hilarious! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds