Bésame Mucho

 
My favourite Mexican restaurant... La Tortelleria in Kensington!

  
 
Once I find a nice place to eat at, I reakly enjoy revisiting the place everyone once in a while.
 
The pork and pineapple tacos are so delicious and don't get me started on the birria sauce! I seriously need to learn how to make it, it is the absolute best part of the meal.

 
On this day, it was very cold so my mum and I rugged up in warm coats. This fluffy, leopard coat always comes in handy.
 

 
I can never leave this place without enjoying the orange flan.  
 
It is so creamy, sweet and delicious, I savour each bite. Later in the week, I had to try making it myself!


 
I think that is one of the best things about eating out. You try new foods and get inspired to make something different to what you might usually make.
 
What have you been up to / cooking this week?


 

Comments

  1. That looks absolutely delicious Jess, and well done on trying to recreate the orange flan!
    I haven't been doing much cooking lately, preferring to leave it in the much more capable hands of my husband :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very cosy in your leopard coat and I love the sign for the restaurant, very Frida-esque!
    One of the many joys of travel is eating the local food. I don't know much about Mexican food, I've only had it a few times and the restaurants here tend to be chains not like the lovely place you visited.
    I can't remember the last time I cooked anything, I leave all that to Jon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Mexican food now! Lucky you, having Jon cook for you! X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds