The Wild Horse Runs Free Forever

 Last Sunday, my family and I had a lovely day celebrating Mother's Day. As soon as I woke up, I made my mum some profiteroles as she requested. Does the best daughter of the year award go to me? Haha!


Then I made breakfast using some leftovers, it was delicious!

 

We struggled to book a restaurant for lunch as everywhere we rang was booked, so we decided to drive to Arundel Farm Estate to see if they had any vacancies. They were fully booked too but at least the horses were happy to see us!





We drove down to Keilor Pub and there was a table available for us to have lunch, hooray! I enjoyed my steak sandwich, my dad liked his calamari with chips, my sister enjoyed her mussels in spicy tomato sauce and my mum ordered a fillet of barramundi with vegetables.
 
 
Do you like my new Kmart dress? I liked adding the orange and red accessories - block heel boots, a coral pendant and bangle with my vintage leather, tooled bag.
 

 
After lunch, we popped by my dedo's house and spent some time with him in the garden. He is the best gardener, with a garden full of peppers, tomatoes, flowers and many fruit trees! I admired the peppers that he's drying which he'll eventually crush into pepper flakes.  

 
I hope you have weekend. I'm trying to enjoy Autumn before it gets decidedly more frosty. X
 
 
 
Title: The Wild Horse by Rod Stewart.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds