She's the lady who wears those flashing eyes


 
 
Recently, I've been loving the colour pink. I think it may be because I've been seeing so many reels of cute, pink kitchens on Instagram or perhaps it's because I've been adoring my pink, strawberry jug I shared on my blog recently. Regardless, I've never really paid much attention to the colour pink until recently. I was determined to find a pink dress and luckily I didn't have to look far because I found this pink and red dress at the next opshop I visited, Savers. A bit pricey for opshops ($15.80), but I was happy to purchase this dress because it's beautiful and Sportsgirl sell their dresses for $80+ in their stores.
 

 
I had to take my new-to-me dress out for a twirl on a day out to Daylesford with my mum. She wanted to visit the lavender farm again whilst the purple delights were still in bloom.
 
  
 

 
The scent of lavendar was wonderful. I keep a bag of dried lavender by my bed, it's supposed to help you fall asleep.

 
We took some nature snaps, there was beauty all around.
 

 
 
 
 
Are you the ones that lay golden eggs? 
 
 
 

 

 
Outfit details:
Dress and vintage bag: Opshop finds.
Rose quartz pendant, red sunglasses and boots: Market finds. 

 
 
 
   
 
What a perfect time to visit, the leaves were turning red.
 
For lunch, my mum and I ate at The Virgin restaurant, a place we've never been to before. I had a steak sandwich. This is how it was described on the menu: Chargrilled rump steak, caramelised onion, smoked mozzarella, salsa verde, Turkish roll, french fries, seasonal salad. Sounded delicious to me and it didn't disappoint!
 
 

 
We also went to the vintage Mills Market, we hadn't been there in ages! Even though we didn't purchase anything, it was still nice to look around. My mum and I try to be quite selective with what we purchase now. We have so many nice things already and frankly have run out of storage space, so we only buy things if we think they are really amazing.   
 
 
 
 
I've been spotting some cute Pinocchio puppets lately
 

 
My mum and I love these Mary statues. 
 
 
 
 
 
Are these vintage croc shoes horrible or fabulous? What do you think?   
 
 
My sister asked if we could bring her back some honeycomb. Luckily our favourite honey stall had some! I like tasting the samples too. 
 
 
A nice sunny day out. Reflecting and looking back on this day makes me smile. I wish I was there again!
 
 
 
What are you up to today?
X  
 
Title: Long Haired Lady by Paul and Linda McCartney
 
 

Comments

  1. I'm swooning over your pink and red dress, Jess, and aren't those photos of the lavender farm dreamy? Loving your Mum's outfit too!
    Those vintage croc shoes are fabulous in my opinion, and isn't that public phone fantastic?
    The honeycomb looks mouthwateringly delicious! xxx P.S. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann. It's so nice looking back onposts and remembering what a wonderful day it was. X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand