Pink slips, pink ownership papers

 

Hello! 

I hope your day is as lovely as this strawberry milkshake! I haven't had a milkshake in years and this one was such a delight. My mum, dad and I recently went out for lunch to Old Man Drew. My mum and I enjoy going out to different places to eat, whereas my dad is more of a grumble bum but also doesn't want to miss out! Hehe!

On this day, I had a homemade pie and we shared a pecan pie which was delicious. So delicious that I think I need to return there for some more as soon as possible.

I adored these red flowers that were on each table. The sun shone perfectly in this photo.

Mum and I had a peek at the rooms upstairs where events are held. There was a pink room which was beautiful.

Earlier in the day, mum and I walked through a women's peace garden.

 

With its very own peace sign on the lawn!

This dusty pink plant complimented my outfit perfectly.

I constructed this outfit around these white boots and pale pink turtleneck which are both pieces that I haven't worn much lately. I'm not convinced that white boots are for me, but apparently they're all the rage at Harry Styles concerts.

Look at the new dress my mum made herself. Fabulous and patchwork, it reminds me of something Cher and Priscilla Presley would have worn in the seventies.


I'll leave you with this snap of the blossoms in our front yard. Surprisingly they smell of grape lollies. I'm thrilled it's finally spring here in Melbourne.

X


P.S: Do you recognise this movie quote?


Comments

  1. What a lovely place, Jess, and your outfit is absolutely delicious. As is that strawberry milkshake, by the looks of it, and which I'm now craving! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know that movie quote, but I know that pink slips mean "getting fired" here. If you get your pink slip it means you're out of a job!

    I love your pretty outfit, and how it echoed your settings, right down to the branch with lovely blossoms. Your mum's dress is amazing! I just watched the new "Elvis" movie, and thought of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Old Man Drew's last time you visited, such a quirky looking place.
    Your outfit is lovely as is your Mum's! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds