Leaves are falling all around, it's time I was on my way


 Greetings! 


Here are some snaps of nature in my neck of the woods. These pink flowers bloom near my sister's work and I remember last taking photos in front of them here.

June 2021  



 
Mum and I had the urge to visit the Horseshoe Bend Farm, a place we haven't visited in years! We were sad to see it was abandoned. No more horses or other animals or craft activities or cafes. I have fond memories playing here with my friend Renee and my cousins and sister.
 

 
So we just entertained ourselves by walking around and taking some photos, as you do. 
Look at this huge fig tree! I hope to grow a nice, big fig tree in my own home one day.

 
After a wander, we drove home, but not before capturing these beautiful trees in all their red, autumnal delight.
 


 
I hope your day is as beautiful as these trees. 
 
 
Title: Ramble On by Led Zeppelin.  

Comments

  1. Thank you for the snaps of nature, Jess! I love Autumn, and the trees in their autumnal dress are simply magnificent. Such a shame about Horseshoe Bend Farm being abandoned ... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of Horseshoe Bend, it looks like something from a Western! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making me crave autumn and the leaves changing, not to mention snuggly coats and fall colours in my wardrobe, Jess! That's always so sad when a place you remember doesn't live up to that memory...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

She's the lady who wears those flashing eyes

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand