Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise


Day 3 in Eden started with our routine walk on the beach. 

Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise.

My mum took this beautiful sunrise photo - she's an early riser. Although I'd like to take these sort of photos myself, I get up early throughout the year so holidays are really the only time I sleep in.

 Outfit details:
Maxi dress - hand-me-down from my ma! Last seen here on the blog.
Turquoise ring and bangle and sunglasses: Secondhand finds.
Straw bag: Worn throughout this trip and bought retail years ago.


My family and I spent the day in Merimbula, browsing the shops. Of course I had to take a photo in front of these pink hydrangeas because they perfectly matched my dress.


I bought my dad a couple of band t-shirts for his birthday and then we ate at the R.S.L. 
I had a calamari salad - yum! 


It started to rain and people began peering out the windows and everyone was relieved. Thank goodness for the rain, we all collectively thought. Even though I was aware of the fires at that point, I didn't realise that they would soon travel towards our direction.


I made the BEST mushroom pasta for dinner and spent the rest of the evening reading by the beach. Pure bliss! 




Comments

  1. Your Mum's sunrise photo is gorgeous! Such a great shot. They do say the early bird catches the worm, don't they? I'm also loving both of your dresses - two gorgeous and stylish ladies - and your mushroom pasta is looking very yummy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? She's definitely an early bird and loves taking in the beautiful sight of sunrises.

      Thank you, Ann. I'm looking forward to catching up on reading your blog soon. X

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! I'm so glad you got some rain - however, you sound ominous! Did the fires come your way again?

    Lovely dresses on both you and Mum. That mushroom pasta looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shiela, I love the photos too.

      The fires came closer and closer towards Eden at the end of our holiday, hence we had to leave early and get out while we could. X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds