Blue Jean Baby: 1970s Street Fashion

I love old photos from the sixties and seventies, highlighting the fashion of the time. As I listen to a lot of old bands, I'm more familiar with those types of images - of musicians and the fab clothes they wore. Nevertheless it's interesting to see the street fashion of everyday individuals in that time period too.


Fluffy coats galore:

Source

Source

Source

I love these boots...

Source

Source

...and the star pants!


Source

Source

And the shoes! They deserve their own post! 
See you soon in a new post.

Comments

  1. I do believe I've got those very same lace-up boots - they've featured in my blog many times since i discovered them at a car boot sale for £1 four years ago! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool, Vix! It's a shame these photos aren't in colour. What colour are yours? Xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds